|Pashmina Shawls||Viscose Shawls||Cashmere Shawls||Jamawar Shawls|
|Company Pofile||Manpower Requirement||Quality||Wholesale Packages||Feedback|
Call us at : +91-9814421983
For Retail Buying, Visit Our Online store- www.antiquepashmina.com
Silk Scarves...Ways You'll Love How To Wear Them
Gorgeous 100% silk scarves are a wonderful way to dress up your wardrobe, to provide pizzazz to an outfit that lacks color or contrast and to add an element of color to your jewelry.
Silk scarves are used in myriad ways to lend beauty to any type of clothing. Some of the ways in which you might use them are as belting materials, jewelry and head wear, to enhance or contrast with the clothing you are wearing.
• Silk scarves are suitable for use in either summer or winter. With a sweater, they will offer contrast in both texture and in color and truly make the outfit stand out.
• Try taking your silk scarf and twisting it tightly until it begins to fold in on itself. Loop it around your neck and add a fashionable pin such as the type that either has an actual pin closure or one of the hat pin varieties with one bar and a push on back. This will hold the twists in place and the pin acts as the focal point for the jewelry effect.
• In the same way, you can take two silk scarves of contrasting silk colors and twist them as one unit, closing it with a scarf slide such as the ones used on string ties. Turn the scarf closure to the side or on the shoulder for a unique and fashionable new wardrobe addition.
• Trying multiple scarves in a line and adding a removable buckle, or slide will lend a unique belting papacy to the scarf that will enhance a plain black skirt, giving it a smart new look.
• The same Square scarves can be used to make a remarkable no-sew halter top in summer time. To accomplish this, take the two squares of the silk scarves and lay them side by side, tying two corners together. Draping it over your body, you will center the knot between the breasts and tie a knot behind the neck and at the lower back. You might use matching scarves for a plainer look or two of contrasting colors for a unique and kickier look.
• Your office suit can go from day to evening using some simple tricks with a silk scarf. If you know ahead of time that you will need to go from office to evening wear, wear a softer texture blouse or suit shell of velvet or satin under the suit jacket, which will be a great textural contrast during the day and lend itself readily to moving into evening wear. Remove the jacket and tie the two silk scarves loosely around the waist for a cummerbund effect.
• Twist a couple different colors together tightly like a rope and add to the hair as a unique alternative to a headband when dressing either casually or for an occasion. Silk being what it is can be dressy or casual and is a remarkably versatile way to go from daytime to evening.
Silk scarves lend themselves readily to fashionable treatment of any
clothing, to jewelry and to unique methods of adding punch to any suit or
wardrobe item. Make sure that you purchase several in different colors to be
ready for any occasion.
For Beatifull Silk Shawls, Click Here
For Genuine Cashmere Shawls, Click Here
Subscribe to our mailing list below:
|Eco Friendly Scarves|
|Beaded Pashmina Shawls||Designer Scarves|
|Silk Pashmina Shawls|
|Designer Pashmina Shawls|
|Summer Shawls||Sequence Scarves|
|Beaded Ponchos||Designer Kurtis/Tops|
Beautifull Embroidered ponchos avaliable in stock,
We can also make Customised Orders,
Embroidered Shawls avaliable in stock,
Plain Soft Angora wool Shawls,
For Retail Buying, Visit our online store- www.antiquepashmina.com
| Key Features
| Tell a
Friend | News Letter |
Fashion and Sale News
| Biz Info
| Client Care|
|Talk with Us
| Contact Us
| New Arrivals |
Convertor | Pashmina
For Christmas | |How to wear a Shawl
Report a fault
an improvement | Add
to Favourites |Press Release |
Us | News
Control | Management
Retail Buying, Visit our online store- www.antiquepashmina.com
copyright @ Savita Exports, All Rights Reserved.
Site Designed and Promoted by Krishna International, India